Written by Amanda Caroline Hart on August 15, 2020
Article Published on Saturday August 15, 2020 8:42 PM by Amanda Caroline Hart
Hello Everyone i hope you are all very well. Just after the lock down i was given the opportunity of having an allotment. When i was shown the Allotment Challenge i was faced with i was very excited. When i first started clearing it i thought “Oh Dear what have i done” haha. I worked through it a step at a time as i was advised to do. I have found that having an allotment has several fantastic benefits
“7 Good Reasons to Keep an Allotment
- “An allotment is a great way to ensure you get a regular supply of fresh fruit and vegetables! …Exercise. …You eat more fruit and vegetables…and they’re free of pesticides. …Help the environment. …Sense of community. Routine, project work and daily maintenance. …Saves you money. …”
- and fun to teach the children and grandchildren about how we grow fresh fruit and vegetables “.
- Perhaps a man has his man cave their too hahaha to escape from the family. Ladys also have cave’s too haha.
- I find that it is great for the mind and really gives you a sense of achievement.
- DO YOU HAVE AN ALLOTMENT?
- DO YOU HAVE ANY USEFUL ADVISE YOU CAN SHARE WITH US?
- HOW DO YOU FIND ALLOTMENTS BENEFIT YOU PERSONALLY?
- We always very much like to hear your views and share our experiences with you and always welcome your feed back .